What to Expect When Hiring a Commercial Cleaning Company
- by Karl
Hiring a commercial cleaning company helps businesses maintain optimal working conditions while presenting their best face to potential clients and employees. But, what should you expect when hiring a commercial cleaning company? From the types of services they provide to the manner in which these services are provided, you should set your own expectations so that you can more easily define which and how services are delivered.
First and foremost, it’s important to realize that not all commercial cleaning companies are created equally. While some companies have a list of services or packages of services they offer, other companies will provide fully customized cleaning contracts. As such, you should carefully consider what kinds of cleaning you require so that you can ensure your commercial cleaners can meet your expectations. Some of the services often offered by professional janitorial companies include:
- Trash and recycling removal
- Commercial carpet cleaning
- Floor sweeping, cleaning, and buffing
- Thorough dusting and wiping
- Window cleaning
- Infectious disease control
- Basic site maintenance
- Bathroom cleaning
- Industrial cleaning
- Post-construction cleaning
- General Expectations
As you can see, cleaning companies offer a wide range of services, and before entering a contract with a particular company, you need to determine which services are important to your business. However, beyond the actual cleaning, there are some important expectations that you should have from your commercial cleaning company. Communication, value, and consistency are among the most important concerns you should have as a business owner.
- Communication – Communication is a vital component of any relationship, professional or otherwise. Ultimately, you want to work with a janitorial company whose representatives are available to address your concerns or criticisms in a professional and effective manner. You should not only have multiple methods of contacting your cleaning company, but you should also be able to develop a good rapport with that company’s representatives.
- Value – Not all companies are the same. While some companies offer bargain basement prices, others will be exceptionally expensive. Essentially, you need to find a company that provides valuable and effective cleaning services at a price you can afford. If you’re paying for regular cleaning but constantly asking yourself “What did the cleaners even do?” then you need to reconsider cleaning companies. At the end of the day, it’s important for professional cleaners to provide professional cleaning services at a fair and established price.
- Consistency – Finally, consistency is a key expectation you should have from your cleaning company. It can be incredibly frustrating when cleaning services fluctuate between excellent and atrocious. Moreover, many business owners can report that cleaning services are great at the start of a contract, but the quality of work diminishes over time. It is important that your cleaning company provides consistent cleaning protocols so that your office is always in the best possible condition.
Trying to find a great cleaner for your restaurant, office or retail location is not fun. Cleaners have all different pricing, services and conditions. You have to wade through their websites or call them up to get it all ironed out.
But maybe the deal they offer on their website is not either. So you get them on the phone for an update. And then question about what else they have to offer, maybe offer some suggestions yourself so you don’t have to pay more than you need to and…
Contact Priority Commercial Cleaning in Baltimore, MD and we will happily supply a quote for our services and clean your premises at a time and frequency convenient to you and your staff (daily, weekly, bi-weekly).
Priority Commercial Cleaning
5109 York Rd Floor 2, Baltimore, MD 21212
Hiring a commercial cleaning company helps businesses maintain optimal working conditions while presenting their best face to potential clients and employees. But, what should you expect when hiring a commercial cleaning company? From the types of services they provide to the manner in which these services are provided, you should set your own expectations so…
- Mr. Clean Power Washing, LLC, Bel Air, (443) 961-1980
- Wiz Team Inc, Lake Zurich, IL, (847) 526-6060/
- Unity Garage Door Repair & Installation | Coral Springs (954- 751-7551)
- America Air Duct Cleaning ServicesNew Braunfels – TX, (210) 750-6810
- America Air Duct Cleaning Services, San Antonio – TX, (210) 777-0616